Saturday, April 17, 2010

Judah Is 8 Months Old

I know every one probably says this about every child they have, and I say it too. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. My baby Judah is already eight months old!

I think he is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Sometimes he smiles so big I think his face will pop! I'm so thankful that the Lord gave him to us. He is such a precious gift as are all of our children.

He started crawling a few weeks before we moved to Brazil. About a week after we got here he was determined to sit up by himself. The poor guy has suffered some pretty rough bumps and bruises learning how to do some things here, but slowly he is learning how to catch himself a little better when he does fall.

About the time he started sitting up by himself, he also started pulling up by himself. I was encouraged by this, because I was hoping his desire to get around wouldn't be squelched by the ceramic tile flooring!

His first tooth finally arrived the night before Easter. The second one should be here any day now!

Just thought I'd give you a quick update on our sweet little boy. The video below was taken on Easter Sunday for the grandparents, but I thought I'd share it on my blog as well. Please enjoy!

video

1 comment:

  1. Grandma is crying again. We love you little Judah and miss you so much! But we are glad that mommy and daddy are where the Lord wants them!

    ReplyDelete