Friday, April 30, 2010

Love

I just thought I'd share a couple of conversations that have occurred in our home recently.

Three nights ago Allie was sitting on my lap while I was combing her long, wet, tangly hair. We were engaged in small talk, probably something to do with hair. Out of the blue Allie says "Mommy, do you know why I tell you I love you so much {meaning so often}?" I say " No, Allie, why do you tell me you love me so much?" Allie says, "Because I just love you SO much!"

Last night Allie and Bethany were all bathed and ready for bed. They were sitting on the one of their beds together snuggled under a blanket and waiting for daddy to come and have Bible and prayer time with them. As they were sitting there they were talking. The conversation went something like this: Bethany said, "Allie, did you know I love you?" Allie said "Did you know that I love you too?" We went to see what they were doing and thought it was so sweet to see them cuddled together. I love it when conversations like this go on in our home. It truly is a blessing of the Lord!

This is how we get them to play together ...lock them in the dog pin! Just kidding! We really don't! They begged and begged to see what it was like inside for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Your kids are so adorable!
    God Bless,
    Deanna Clopper

    ReplyDelete