Monday, May 10, 2010

Judah--Just Because

Judah LOVES the camera. Every time he sees it he smiles. It's like he already knows why we have it!

A few days ago we had a cool morning which has been very rare. So I pulled out a pair of overalls for him to wear. I just HAD to get a picture, mostly because it is very uncommon to see him in any type of pants. Usually he wears rompers or just a shirt because of the heat ... and as you can see in some of the pictures, the dirty knees!
I think the next three pictures are so funny! I just love the way he laughs every time I take a picture!



4 comments:

  1. Sweet Little Judah! I just wish I could squeeze Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the overalls too! He really looks like a little boy! Did it get warm again there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love it!

    MaryEllen

    ReplyDelete