Friday, July 9, 2010

Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe

A downhome recipe that my wonderful mom has made for as long as I can remember! Just a little twist on a typical Pecan Pie. Jeremy really likes this pie, and he generally doesn't like pies (he is more of the cookie and candy type). I well remember her bringing it to church gatherings and having none to bring home. I made it for our Fourth of July celebration, and I thought I'd share the recipe with you.


Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie

2 pie shells, uncooked
1 cup chopped pecans
6 oz. chocolate chips
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup butter, melted

Divide pecans and chocolate chips between the pie shells. Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, and butter. Divide between pies. Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. May be refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment