Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished...Sort of!

If you have been keeping up with my blog you know that the kids in Sunday School had been learning Galatians 5:22. You can watch previous videos of Allie and Bethany learning the verse here and here. It had some hard words in it, but the girls got it. It has been a couple of weeks since they said it for Sunday School, and Bethany was getting some of the words mixed up the other night when I was getting her to say it for the video.

Allie was very sophisticated with her rendition!
video
Bethany kept getting a little confused...or distracted. She was being so crazy I couldn't decide which video to put up, so I just decided to put a few of them on here for those who would like to watch her.

video

video

video


5 comments:

  1. Bethany is so hilarious! I could just watch her say her verse all day! She has so many facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your kids are so cute! Love little Bethany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie doe such a great job with her Portuguese! and Bethany...I'll just say she's bonk :) Too cute! Love it! I was laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... Bethany is just sooooo Bethany! I miss those two soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Allie and Bethany!!! It was a joy watching them! Thanks for posting! Praying for you all! ~Lara Deatrick

    ReplyDelete