Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Home Video!

Lately, it looks like this blog is becoming a storage place for home videos! Oh well, at least you can get to know us a little better! I love being able to take videos with our little camera. It makes it so quick and easy.

We got some concrete poured on our front yard {pictures to come later}. We had to get a huge truckload of dirt for the front yard to put down before it was concreted. After most of the dirt was used we let the kids play on the mound that was left. They thought it was great. I thought I was going to be cleaning for a month because of it! {Really, I thought it was great too! I love to watch them have fun. Why do you think I was taking a video of it!}

I AM glad that you weren't here to see my floors after it was all done!


video

1 comment:

  1. It is a blessing to watch your children grow.

    Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete