Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We had some really warm days earlier this week, and I was ready to get cooled off a little bit. I have been saving our old dish detergent bottle for such a time as this!

I filled them with water and gave one to each of the girls and had one for myself. We went out to our new yard :) and got a little wet.

Allie and Bethany trying to get each other wet!
Then they started chasing ME!
Then they stood at the gate to squirt the unsuspecting that are passing by!
We also decorated the concrete some...a snake!
A smiley face...hope you are having a great day! Don't forget to smile!

Just as a side note because my previous statement made me think of it. One of our theme verses since we've been here in Brazil has been Psalm 100:2 "Serve the LORD with GLADNESS...".

3 comments:

  1. Esther, these pictures are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I'm glad the girls are getting to play outside more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to your blog and loved reading it!! I love to read about people on the mission field!! God bless
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete