Sunday, October 17, 2010

All About Hair

Sorry if this post is boring, but I really wanted to tell someone of my accomplishments. :) I thought I never had "talent" to french braid hair, but a couple of weeks ago I decided to try again. I have two little girls that need to get their hair fixed everyday, and I really like to put in some variety every once in a while! I did some internet searching and found some good help!

I have by no means arrived. I have a nice, patient four year old that lets me practice on her. This morning I was trying again before church to do some unique french braid on her hair. After working on it for about 10 minutes or so, I messed up. I told her that I would have to start over again. She then told me "Mommy, I really just wanted a ponytail." Oh, ok...I guess everyone has their limits. :)

Here are some pictures that I took of the girls' hair. I really had not planned on blogging about this, but just decided to today when I was uploading my pictures. I took the pictures because Allie always wants to know what her hair looks like when it is done, and this is the easiest way!





5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Esther! Those hair styles look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, Esther! You did a great job!

    (I love doing my nieces hair but it is not long enough to braid yet. Can't wait to one day have my own little girl to do her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girls hair-dos! It's so fun to try and do different hair styles in kids, especially the ones that will sit still for you :) I love doing neat styles in my hair, but cannot do as many, now that my hair is shorter :( I just learned to french braid a few years back, and my mom and sisters have me do it in their hair alot!
    Cute girls, too! :)

    In Christ,
    Desirae Clopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hairdos! Great job.... wish I could do that :-)
    Deanna Clopper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty Allie! Your mommy does a nice job.

    ReplyDelete