Sunday, June 5, 2011

In the midst of it all...

Some people have been asking where I've been. Well...

I've been dating my husband on the Coxipó bridge.


Picking up our friends from the airport...


Getting our picture taken with them...


Meeting their newest family addition...

Eating supper with them...

Thoroughly enjoying a special treat from the America...


Playing in the water to keep cool...

Fighting off strange looking caterpillars...


Swinging in the hammock...

Babysitting...with a little helper or two...


Being awestruck by a cute little boy....


That I think will always melt my heart...

And laughing with a couple of little girls...

And in the midst of it all, I still get a few hours of sleep at night...sometimes.

So, I just thought I'd let you know that sometime in the near future regular blogging will commence once again. We hope.

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you had been :) I love your pictures ... lovely, lovely, lovely...
    You got Mt.Dew too!!!! I enjoyed drinking mine...yumminess
    It's nice to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Grandma has missed your blog too! I know you have been very busy and we have missed Jeremy not calling so much, but know you will get settled back in a routine sometime. We love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much older Judah looks - he is SO HANDSOME!

    ReplyDelete