Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Favorite Person

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary.  Yes, I know...it's hard to believe that it's been 8 years!  I know it's so cliché and everyone says it, but where has the time gone?  It goes so quickly! 

This has been the best 8 years of my life, and I've enjoyed every minute that I've spent with my wonderful husband.  It just gets sweeter as the years go by.  He's the best.  Really. 

We celebrated simply this year.  He took me out to a fancy Churrascaria (Brazilian BBQ restaurant), and we spent a quiet time there enjoying each other's company sans children (thank you Omar and Tracy ).

We intentionally had our picture taken on this bench at this restaurant because last year for our anniversary we came here as well.  I just wanted to compare the pictures.

July, 2011

July, 2010
Someone has gained a little bit of weight...ahem... ☺  (It also looks like that alligator is about to eat me in that second picture.  Ha!) I think I've probably gained about twenty pounds since that picture was taken last year!

I'm actually very happy about this and have some good news about my ulcers that maybe I'll post about in the next day or two.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
♥ Happy Anniversary to my favorite person in all the world! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I pray that God will bless you with many more years together to serve Him!
    God Bless,
    Deanna Clopper

    ReplyDelete