Monday, October 17, 2011

Happiness is a cup of coffee...

Doesn't this pretty coffee mug just make you wish you liked coffee?
I think I would like to just fill it up and carry it around just to pretend!  
Maybe one day I can pretend it's cold here and fill it up with some hot chocolate instead.  :)
...and the notebook... doesn't it just make you want to write something in it?
Every year, about a month after my birthday, I receive a birthday present in the mail from one of our supporting churches in Virginia.  Isn't that such a sweet idea!?  I just thought you'd like to see this year's present.  I think the mission's coordinator sends out the package on the date (or maybe during the week) of the recipient's birthday.

The present itself is simple, sweet and pretty.  It didn't cost an arm and a leg.  Shipping was a little bit costly, but the time and sentiments involved are priceless!

So, if you are from that church in Virginia, thank you so much for the present!  I LOVE it! 

4 comments:

  1. I love coffee...especially is pretty mugs like that. That was very sweet of them!
    I am actually in the beginning stages of organizing the same thing at our church for the Missionaries we support. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have to pretend......I adore coffee!

    What a super thoughtful gift! Praise the Lord for caring churches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a nice gift! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete