Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Nightfall Fun

This is the video we sent to the grandparents last night.  The kids were having fun playing on Thanksgiving night.



I'm pretty sure their rhyme in Portuguese is not exactly right, but you get the idea.  :)

Also, if you want to see another family's version of our Thanksgiving, the Schrocks have posted pictures on their blog.  I didn't take any pictures all day.  I think I'll just have to steal theirs.  :)

Although, I can't promise a Thanksgiving blog post anytime before December, this blog is definitely on my "to do" list during my vacation from language school!

And, just because I want to ramble for one minute.  ALL of the fall décor came down tonight, and the Christmas tree is up with lights.  Tomorrow, we decorate!  :)

3 comments:

  1. That video is priceless! Soo adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss all our "babies" Looks like your Thanksgiving was very nice. Your decorations were beautiful. Did you use printables off line or make up your own? Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! My boys loved watching them play! :)

    ReplyDelete